Racial conflict can cause leaders to reach an impasse, destroy employee morale, and even lead to organizational reputation damage. I provide communication techniques to reduce racial conflict and help people engage in constructive dialogue by addressing three major conflict types:
- Philosophical: where people cannot get past ideology differences
- Procedural: where people cannot agree on how to address racial issues
- Personal: where people have viewpoints that lead to racial conflict
My goal for your organization is to:
- Reduce existing conflict
- Prevent potential conflict
- Enhance existing relationships
I would love to work with you.
Race Keynotes-Training for Corporations
Balanced and Positive keynotes and training for corporations that foster constructive engagement.
Click the button below to see details.
About Me: Why I Speak
From "Trash" to "Treasure"
As a young child living in a segregated world, I internalized the poverty and segregation I saw around me, and regarded myself as poor black trash incapable of doing anything great.
What Clients Say
Orlando Pitts - Director of Operations
Office Pride of Madison-Decatur AL.
"Speaker Holley is hands down one of the best speakers I have had the privilege to listen to!"